WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:486 回復:1 發表於 2016-6-16 10:28:27
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-16 10:28:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 适合朗诵英文诗歌:浪尖上的白鸟 [複製鏈接]

Would that we were,my beloved,white birds on the foam of the sea!" P2 V5 j3 f7 B$ B' x% A7 ~
  We tire of the flame of the meteor,before it can fade and flee;
8 N4 A; q, R* e' b/ i' {6 v0 n4 O' V  And the flame of the blue star of twilight,hung low on the rim of the sky,
5 P3 ^' h2 \' @: J# K$ I  Has awakened in our hearts,my beloved,a sadness that may not die.0 Z' G3 c  f. C* N4 T
  亲爱的,但愿我们是浪尖上一双白鸟!
1 J) {' F+ T6 H% J. D' u  流星尚未陨逝,我们已厌倦了它的闪耀;6 d) r% A, u9 n3 [2 r7 `
  天边低悬,晨光里那颗蓝星的幽光,
6 I6 G  T6 P+ l- T; ~  唤醒了你我心中,一缕不死的忧伤。
9 v3 y! c) q+ N0 l4 v% S/ ^" N  A weariness comes from those dreamers,dew-dabbled,the lily and rose;7 o% d% `, E- M
  Ah,dream not of them,my beloved,the flame of the meteor that goes,
4 _2 E# }' G+ l' h; W, ^  Or the flame of the blue star that lingers hung low in the fall of the dew:
0 c) @. W3 x8 _7 c. s. I' X  For I would we were changed to white birds on the wandering foam:I and you!
; F+ H* B, U. r( y! Y; B8 h  露湿的百合、玫瑰梦里逸出一丝困倦;
. g, R" U/ A' ~! p  呵,亲爱的,可别梦那流星的闪耀," r4 ^1 L8 I5 h1 A9 _
  也别梦那蓝星的幽光在滴露中低徊:
  ^* E* q, w! O: E$ o  但愿我们化作浪尖上的白鸟:我和你!0 R6 h, J& Z' S9 [5 D$ w- [' N
  I am haunted by numberless islands,and many a Danaan shore,
7 B. k; P7 T) F' t( {1 x( ^3 N  Where Time would surely forget us,and Sorrow come near us no more;( s$ e6 X0 k' F( K# y
  Soon far from the rose and the lily,and fret of the flames would we be,7 j7 R  f) {: B- X% l/ w+ f3 _
  Were we only white birds,my beloved,buoyed out on the foam of the sea!3 u0 b9 ]. `9 I  ^+ |! B+ Q
  我心头萦绕着无数岛屿和丹南湖滨,1 z/ |' E  p+ Q2 M2 K" K
  在那里岁月会以遗忘我们,悲哀不再来临;- W# }2 N3 T9 \. A* {0 n
  转瞬就会远离玫瑰、百合和星光的侵蚀,
2 U1 \  x+ w- c- \' k8 ?$ [  只要我们是双白鸟,亲爱的,出没在浪花里!7 N1 O, s9 @% ]: ^6 u5 Z% B
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 早上好! 心底有WK、心情就會飛翔,心中要個希望、笑容就會清爽!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部