累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-6-28 08:53:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 经典英文诗精选:The Way [複製鏈接]

经典英文诗精选:The Way  At first a mere thread of a footpath half blotted4 X/ }7 s7 O3 D. V
  out by the grasses
# ?/ _/ R) y4 b6 x$ [1 I6 r% N  Sweeping triumphant across it, it wound between hedges of roses
: |6 ~; L/ v- o3 O* F9 K. k  Whose blossoms were poised above leaves as pond lilies float on$ L* }" o8 H# H& U+ N
  the water,( J' C0 U. ^& P, j, g# @
  While hidden by bloom in a hawthorn a bird filled the morning with* v9 [' T, i, m9 l. @" T) q- [. X! N
  singing.- U! L# k' X' N$ n( i* f
  It widened a highway, majestic, stretching ever9 o6 e( `. k. S; i6 }2 {( x8 O
  to distant horizons,
  m9 B4 t4 k; e  Where shadows of tree-branches wavered, vague outlines invaded by* F" e' T3 P4 `  f  q
  sunshine;
) Z. ^6 |% F  _! g4 L' ~7 c; i  n  No sound but the wind as it whispered the secrets of earth to the# n1 }) Z2 V/ k1 n8 u; G
  flowers,- F( R. e7 x8 w
  And the hum of the yellow bees, honey-laden and dusty with pollen.( o- }# l1 y* t& ?6 c  b( y
  And Summer said, "Come, follow onward, with no thought save the+ R7 [  v  ?' A* ?1 H
  longing
, c, h7 ^2 g9 E8 @3 h6 `/ }  to wander,
4 S" S' k3 ]3 X. F  The wind, and the bees, and the flowers, all singing the great song% i  U1 b' X4 `9 o: q! n
  of Nature,2 u% q5 l8 O5 F
  Are minstrels of change and of promise, they herald the joy of the
4 ~) W4 Q) o( Q" ~* o1 W' [% J, z' b) k  Future."4 l0 j( L" U8 N( x' [% I
  Later the solitude vanished, confused and distracted
/ |6 \! T9 t1 x( T  the road
: L/ ^. J) ?6 B+ k  Where many were seeking and jostling. Left behind were. y4 X/ z1 F) p. p8 [7 R: v" G
  the trees, n8 z7 M. S/ Q% w% R0 O0 z
  and the flowers,: v& [3 @2 n, v+ n
  The half-realized beauty of quiet, the sacred unconscious communing.
% C, ]+ [6 k; q* d9 @) E: E  And now he is come to a river, a line of gray, sullen water,
- n3 y! m5 C9 p) g1 A+ F- e  Not blue and splashing, but dark, rolling somberly on to the ocean.8 @* \8 ~% `* p3 t
  But on the far side is a city whose windows flame gold in the sunset.
; \) h. S0 S4 i6 z5 B, L% A  It lies fair and shining before him, a gem set betwixt sky and water,$ i5 f+ p* Q1 m
  And spanning the river a bridge, frail promise to longing desire,7 X# g% s' e) n) k
  Flung by man in his infinite courage, across the stern force of( J4 s) @2 k1 z: B9 G
  the water;
4 i  H2 R' M( n" ?$ V$ {8 {  J  And he looks at the river and fears, the bridge is so slight,! v( c+ C8 g8 g& h2 k- ^: I- {. b
  yet he ventures
- M. A  u' y( T8 d( S  His life to its fragile keeping, if it fails the waves will engulf% _/ h% U3 P6 c9 N" x2 _- X
  him., T& u) p, J' N0 e( v6 j$ @
  O Arches! be strong to uphold him, and bear him across to the city,
7 k+ `& f5 g* L% l- m  The beautiful city whose spires still glow with the fires of sunset!; k% \  D& A6 b' Y- v5 g; @' V9 U- s
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部